Friday, 26 May 2017

THE TRAVEL DIARIES | MILAN

The weekend is just around the corner and boy I'm excited to put my feet up and chill after this long week. I can finally say it's summer time as the sun has consistently come out to play everyday without fail, bringing many smiles and joy to many people (not so much if you were squished like sardines in the middle of a carriage on the Picadilly line like I unfortunately was, no one should ever have to experience that). 

MILAN 
Anyhow, back to the second part of my Milan trip where I was forced to be the tour guide and take my family around while my sister was working away at her flat. I have never been so grateful for 3G roaming abroad in my life, u da bomb. Anyhow heres my top list of things to do if you're spending a day or two in Milan.

1. Visit the Duomo and admire the views from the roof terrace
2. If you're feeling a bit peckish and don't want to blow the bank, Spontini's is a MUST. They do the most incredible slices of pizza which were so good that I had it three times during my stay. 
3.  Walk by the canals in Navigli during golden hour, it's beautiful, I promise. The area has plenty of restaurants and cute little dessert places to choose from.
4. If you fancy a cheeky cocktail or two, the Armani Bamboo bar will be right up your street. Very overpriced but provides little nibbles and beautiful views looking over the city which makes the price of the cocktails just a little bit more justifiable (lol). 
5. Eat gelato (always a must in Italy) 


3 comments :

  1. These photos are stunning! What a way to spend a day or two. Watching the canal during golden hour must be magical!

    amberelb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog totally loving..
    Regards
    Yourwisedeal.com

    ReplyDelete